ICAEW Gives Charities a Helping Hand
THE ICAEW has sided with the Charity Commission is to provide free financial health checks for charities with a turnover of less than £5m.
Volunteer reviewers will examine not-for-profit groups' financial controls and risk awareness, helping them fine tune their policies, procedures and practices.
Around 25 charities are set to benefit and reviews will cover general awareness and governance topics, internal financial controls, fraud management and communication.
- SIG Decides to Drop Deloitte as Group Auditor
- PwC Replaced as Auditors by the KPMG of a 109-year Old Client
- Big Four firms Face Potential £10m Fines for Shoddy Audit Work
- ACCA Releases New Report Analysing the Impact of Recent Changes Made to Auditor Reporting Standards
- CIPFA Recognition Revoked as an Audit Qualifying Body
- EY Found Guilty of Misconduct in the Audit of Tech Data
- BDO Replaces Deloitte as Mitie Auditor