ICAEW Gives Charities a Helping Hand
THE ICAEW has sided with the Charity Commission is to provide free financial health checks for charities with a turnover of less than £5m.
Volunteer reviewers will examine not-for-profit groups' financial controls and risk awareness, helping them fine tune their policies, procedures and practices.
Around 25 charities are set to benefit and reviews will cover general awareness and governance topics, internal financial controls, fraud management and communication.
- BDO Replaces KPMG as the Logistics Firm External Auditor
- KPMG has Replaced PwC as the New Auditor to the Broadcaster ITV
- AJ BELL Replaces KPMG with BDO as its New External Auditor
- AIM-listed Mining Company GoldStone Switches Auditor
- New Study Reveals 55% of Public Believe Auditors’ could Prevent Company failures’
- FRC Hands KPMG a £5m Fine over Co-Operative Bank’s Audit Failings
- IAASB Consults on Simplifying Auditing Standards for Small Entities with Less Complexities