ICAEW Gives Charities a Helping Hand
THE ICAEW has sided with the Charity Commission is to provide free financial health checks for charities with a turnover of less than £5m.
Volunteer reviewers will examine not-for-profit groups' financial controls and risk awareness, helping them fine tune their policies, procedures and practices.
Around 25 charities are set to benefit and reviews will cover general awareness and governance topics, internal financial controls, fraud management and communication.
- PwC Replaces Deloitte as Auditor of Flybe
- Kingfisher Board Approves the Re-appointment of Deloitte as its External Auditor
- EY Replaces KPMG as Auditor of Beazley
- IAASB Consults on Proposed Changes to ISA 315
- FRC to Open Investigation against Deloitte over SIG Audit
- SIG Decides to Drop Deloitte as Group Auditor
- PwC Replaced as Auditors by the KPMG of a 109-year Old Client