Deloitte Reports 8% Rise in Global Revenue
Deloitte’s global revenues are up by 8.45% to reach $28.8bn (£18.7bn), the firm’s highest rate of growth in the past three years.
Income from financial advisory work saw a 15.1% rise, compared with 14.9% in consulting. Revenue from tax services grew 5.2%, while audit and enterprise risk services rose 4.7%.
The Asia-Pacific region was the fastest-growing area for a seventh straight year, with growth of more than 25% at member firms in Australia and India, Deloitte said.
Headcount across the network of countries increased by 49,000 (7.1% up on the previous financial year). Revenues for the Asia Pacific practices were up 15.8%, while Europe, the Middle East and Africa collectively saw a rise of just 3.2%.
Deloitte said it plans to increase its workforce by 37% to 250,000 by fiscal year 2015, up from 182,000 currently.
Global CEO Barry Salzberg said: ‘Deloitte will likely post similar growth in fiscal 2012, despite a challenging economic picture.’
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor
- Air Partner Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its New External Auditors
- European Auditors Publish their Work Plan for 2019
- ACCA Signs MOU with the Chamber of Auditors of Republic of Kazakhstan
- BDO is Set to Replace PwC as JKX Oil & Gas New External Auditor
- PwC Replaces Deloitte as Auditor of Flybe
- Kingfisher Board Approves the Re-appointment of Deloitte as its External Auditor