KPMG Completes Optimum Acquisition
Big Four firm KPMG said it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Optimum Solutions, a provider of consulting and implementation services to users of Oracle’s enterprise software.
KPMG said the purchase strengthens its Oracle consulting business, and helps clients use technology in areas such as human capital management, finance and accounting, business intelligence and supply chain management.
KPMG Chairman and CEO John B. Veihmeyer said the acquisition “immediately helps address the growing, broad-based demand for ERP and HR transformation capabilities we’re seeing in the market.”
- BDO Replaces KPMG as the Logistics Firm External Auditor
- KPMG has Replaced PwC as the New Auditor to the Broadcaster ITV
- AJ BELL Replaces KPMG with BDO as its New External Auditor
- AIM-listed Mining Company GoldStone Switches Auditor
- New Study Reveals 55% of Public Believe Auditors’ could Prevent Company failures’
- FRC Hands KPMG a £5m Fine over Co-Operative Bank’s Audit Failings
- IAASB Consults on Simplifying Auditing Standards for Small Entities with Less Complexities