KPMG Completes Optimum Acquisition
Big Four firm KPMG said it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Optimum Solutions, a provider of consulting and implementation services to users of Oracle’s enterprise software.
KPMG said the purchase strengthens its Oracle consulting business, and helps clients use technology in areas such as human capital management, finance and accounting, business intelligence and supply chain management.
KPMG Chairman and CEO John B. Veihmeyer said the acquisition “immediately helps address the growing, broad-based demand for ERP and HR transformation capabilities we’re seeing in the market.”
- Deloitte Replaces PwC as Lloyds Bank New External Auditor
- Oman Regulator Suspends KPMG from Beginning New Audits for a Year
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor
- Air Partner Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its New External Auditors
- European Auditors Publish their Work Plan for 2019
- ACCA Signs MOU with the Chamber of Auditors of Republic of Kazakhstan
- BDO is Set to Replace PwC as JKX Oil & Gas New External Auditor