KPMG Completes Optimum Acquisition
Big Four firm KPMG said it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Optimum Solutions, a provider of consulting and implementation services to users of Oracle’s enterprise software.
KPMG said the purchase strengthens its Oracle consulting business, and helps clients use technology in areas such as human capital management, finance and accounting, business intelligence and supply chain management.
KPMG Chairman and CEO John B. Veihmeyer said the acquisition “immediately helps address the growing, broad-based demand for ERP and HR transformation capabilities we’re seeing in the market.”
- FRC to Open Investigation against Deloitte over SIG Audit
- SIG Decides to Drop Deloitte as Group Auditor
- PwC Replaced as Auditors by the KPMG of a 109-year Old Client
- Big Four firms Face Potential £10m Fines for Shoddy Audit Work
- ACCA Releases New Report Analysing the Impact of Recent Changes Made to Auditor Reporting Standards
- CIPFA Recognition Revoked as an Audit Qualifying Body
- EY Found Guilty of Misconduct in the Audit of Tech Data