BDO Partner Named Working Mother of the Year
Barbara Taylor, a partner and general counsel at BDO USA LLP, has been named a 2011 Working Mother of the Year by Working Mother magazine. The award recognizes her leadership in promoting diversity and work-life balance at BDO, including leading two of the firm's most important strategies for personal and professional development, the BDO Women's Initiative and BDO Flex, since their introduction in 2005.
"All of us at BDO USA want to congratulate Barbara on receiving this well-deserved honor," said BDO CEO Jack Weisbaum. "This award and BDO's previous recognition as a Working Mother Best Company reflect well on Barbara and on the entire firm, as they recognize companies and individuals that are championing work/life balance and diversity. Everyone at BDO that has been involved in the Flex strategy and other diversity initiatives should take pride in Barbara's achievements."
As general counsel, Taylor is responsible for supervising all firm legal matters, including professional liability litigation, governmental and regulatory investigations, risk management issues, employment matters, and contract issues. She holds a JD from Georgetown University and a BS in Accounting from the University of Delaware.
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor
- Air Partner Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its New External Auditors
- European Auditors Publish their Work Plan for 2019
- ACCA Signs MOU with the Chamber of Auditors of Republic of Kazakhstan
- BDO is Set to Replace PwC as JKX Oil & Gas New External Auditor
- PwC Replaces Deloitte as Auditor of Flybe
- Kingfisher Board Approves the Re-appointment of Deloitte as its External Auditor