Updated IFAC Guide to the Audit of SMEs
The Small and Medium Practices (SMP) Committee of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) has published the third edition of its Guide to Using International Standards on Auditing in the Audits of Small- and Medium-Sized Entities. The implementation guide is intended to help practitioners understand and efficiently apply the clarified International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) to audits of small- and medium-sized entities (SMEs).
The updated guide is broken into two volumes. Volume 1 covers the core concepts of a risk-based audit; Volume 2 contains practical guidance on performing SME audits, including two case studies.
- SIG Decides to Drop Deloitte as Group Auditor
- PwC Replaced as Auditors by the KPMG of a 109-year Old Client
- Big Four firms Face Potential £10m Fines for Shoddy Audit Work
- ACCA Releases New Report Analysing the Impact of Recent Changes Made to Auditor Reporting Standards
- CIPFA Recognition Revoked as an Audit Qualifying Body
- EY Found Guilty of Misconduct in the Audit of Tech Data
- BDO Replaces Deloitte as Mitie Auditor