Updated IFAC Guide to the Audit of SMEs
The Small and Medium Practices (SMP) Committee of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) has published the third edition of its Guide to Using International Standards on Auditing in the Audits of Small- and Medium-Sized Entities. The implementation guide is intended to help practitioners understand and efficiently apply the clarified International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) to audits of small- and medium-sized entities (SMEs).
The updated guide is broken into two volumes. Volume 1 covers the core concepts of a risk-based audit; Volume 2 contains practical guidance on performing SME audits, including two case studies.
- Deloitte Replaces PwC as Lloyds Bank New External Auditor
- Oman Regulator Suspends KPMG from Beginning New Audits for a Year
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor
- Air Partner Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its New External Auditors
- European Auditors Publish their Work Plan for 2019
- ACCA Signs MOU with the Chamber of Auditors of Republic of Kazakhstan
- BDO is Set to Replace PwC as JKX Oil & Gas New External Auditor