Updated IFAC Guide to the Audit of SMEs
The Small and Medium Practices (SMP) Committee of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) has published the third edition of its Guide to Using International Standards on Auditing in the Audits of Small- and Medium-Sized Entities. The implementation guide is intended to help practitioners understand and efficiently apply the clarified International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) to audits of small- and medium-sized entities (SMEs).
The updated guide is broken into two volumes. Volume 1 covers the core concepts of a risk-based audit; Volume 2 contains practical guidance on performing SME audits, including two case studies.
- PwC Replaces Deloitte as Auditor of Flybe
- Kingfisher Board Approves the Re-appointment of Deloitte as its External Auditor
- EY Replaces KPMG as Auditor of Beazley
- IAASB Consults on Proposed Changes to ISA 315
- FRC to Open Investigation against Deloitte over SIG Audit
- SIG Decides to Drop Deloitte as Group Auditor
- PwC Replaced as Auditors by the KPMG of a 109-year Old Client