New Joint Venture Chief for KPMG
KPMG'S new head of joint venture is Dr Marc van Grondelle, who has worked for nearly 20 years on energy and manufacturing joint ventures around the world.
Grondelle said: "There is no doubt that pulling off a successful JV is one of the hardest things to do in business. A number of factors combine - working with a third party, often in a remote and difficult location, dealing with unfamiliar local regulations and red tape, the uncertain nature of how the project will progress - to make JVs a real challenge."Head of audit Oliver Tant said Grondelle will be a "real asset" for clients seeking assurance over the governance, operational structure and financial management of their joint ventures.
- AIM-listed Mining Company GoldStone Switches Auditor
- New Study Reveals 55% of Public Believe Auditors’ could Prevent Company failures’
- FRC Hands KPMG a £5m Fine over Co-Operative Bank’s Audit Failings
- IAASB Consults on Simplifying Auditing Standards for Small Entities with Less Complexities
- Anglo American Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its External Auditor
- SEC uncovers $20m Accounting Fraud at Celadon Group
- Deloitte Resigned as Ferrexpo Auditor over Concerns Regarding Misappropriation of Charity Funds