New Joint Venture Chief for KPMG
KPMG'S new head of joint venture is Dr Marc van Grondelle, who has worked for nearly 20 years on energy and manufacturing joint ventures around the world.
Grondelle said: "There is no doubt that pulling off a successful JV is one of the hardest things to do in business. A number of factors combine - working with a third party, often in a remote and difficult location, dealing with unfamiliar local regulations and red tape, the uncertain nature of how the project will progress - to make JVs a real challenge."Head of audit Oliver Tant said Grondelle will be a "real asset" for clients seeking assurance over the governance, operational structure and financial management of their joint ventures.
- EY Replaces Deloitte as Capital Group’s New External Auditor
- Need to ‘think small’ on audit standards
- Deloitte Replaces PwC as Lloyds Bank New External Auditor
- Oman Regulator Suspends KPMG from Beginning New Audits for a Year
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor
- Air Partner Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its New External Auditors
- European Auditors Publish their Work Plan for 2019