IVSC to Tackle Valuation of Derivative Instruments
The International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) has launched a project on the valuation of financial derivatives.
The types of derivative instrument that will be addressed by the project are equity derivatives, fixed income derivatives, credit derivatives, foreign exchange derivatives, commodity derivatives and hybrid derivatives. The intention is to examine the factors that influence the value of these instruments and how these are reflected in the models most commonly used for valuing them.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting