European Field-test on the IASB's Expected Credit Losses Model
It is reported that national standard setters of France have conducted and designed a test to measure the new IASB impairment and model. The key objective of this test is to find the weak points of this model in a better way. The company wants to know whether the new model is operational or not. They want to know the cost of this model. This new model contains the new features and applications for the customers.
It is known that expected credit losses offered a model according to this model the credit owners can use the new features. It is possible to know the credit losses are no longer able to recognize in case of any issue. It has made it possible to find the credit losses and impairment. It is possible to find the expected credit card losses. This new feature has made the job very simple and easy for the creditors.
They designed and proposed one field test with the help of questionnaire developed by national standard setters. The main focus of this questionnaire was to find the view of people. Company wants to find the new requirements of people to solve the facts and objectives. The findings of this survey are good and reproductive. The key objective of this survey was to find the view of people, what people want. It is reported that this survey help the company to solve the problems in a better way. You can use this survey information to make the final deals.
It is reported that the new proposed model of company would be good and responsive. This proposal is good for the clients and customers. The customers are very delighted to see this model. It will bring new hope and applications for the clients. However the overall requirements were found real and good. Now the tracking and assessing of credit card has become easy due to this process. You can have access to sufficient data, discounting and credit losses. This proposal of model brings new features and applications for the clients. It is good news for you.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization