ABR Issues on Conceptual Framework & IASB Research
On 2 October 2014, the first IASB Research Forum will be held offering an interdisciplinary stage for scholastics from far and wide to trade their perspectives with companions and with parts of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) on subjects that address the communication between global money related reporting necessities, arrangement and the working of capital markets. The subject of this first examination gathering will be the Conceptual Framework for Financial Statements.
In July 2013, the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) distributed thorough Discussion Paper holding suggestions for topical regions where it recognizes an amendment and correction of the existing Conceptual Framework vital. In association with the counsel, the IASB is intrigued by scholarly include on all parts of the task, to help it to advance the updated Framework. It has subsequently devoted its inaugural IASB Research Forum to the theme.
In the meantime, the IASB is collaborating with the Accounting and Business Research (ABR) which has issued a call for papers for an exceptional release of scholarly papers tending to issues significant to the advancement and provision of the Conceptual Framework. Creators of chosen papers entered into the survey transform for the unique issue will be welcomed to present their work at the IASB Research Forum, wanted to be held at Said Business School, Oxford University, England. IASB parts will furnish editorial on every paper and the ABR exceptional issue will be distributed in the recent 50% of 2015.
The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) disseminated careful Discussion Paper holding inferences for topical areas where it distinguishes a revision and amendment of the existing Conceptual Framework crucial. In affiliation with the advice, the IASB is captivated by insightful incorporate on all parts of the undertaking, to help it to development the redesigned Framework. It has in this way dedicated its inaugural IASB Research Forum to the subject.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization