Begbies Traynor Launches Property Website
BEGBIES TRAYNOR has waded into the estate agency industry with the launch of a property website.
The insolvency division has created the webpage to offload the numerous distressed properties they need to realise assets for.
Ric Traynor, (pictured) executive chairman of Begbies Traynor, said:"We are delighted to launch this distressed property portal which brings together the considerable assets under our control as well as providing a platform for other sellers to advertise their distressed properties.
"Volumes are rising rapidly and we expect the number of properties on the site to grow substantially over the next three months, due to the level of interest we have already received in the site.
There are currently about 350 residential, commercial, retail and industrial properties on the website based in the UK and abroad. They can be viewed at www.begbies-traynorgroup.com.
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure
- ETL UK Snaps up SRLV Business Advisory and Accountancy Firm
- Government Publishes Draft Regulations on Directors’ Remuneration Policy Changes