Begbies Traynor Launches Property Website
BEGBIES TRAYNOR has waded into the estate agency industry with the launch of a property website.
The insolvency division has created the webpage to offload the numerous distressed properties they need to realise assets for.
Ric Traynor, (pictured) executive chairman of Begbies Traynor, said:"We are delighted to launch this distressed property portal which brings together the considerable assets under our control as well as providing a platform for other sellers to advertise their distressed properties.
"Volumes are rising rapidly and we expect the number of properties on the site to grow substantially over the next three months, due to the level of interest we have already received in the site.
There are currently about 350 residential, commercial, retail and industrial properties on the website based in the UK and abroad. They can be viewed at www.begbies-traynorgroup.com.
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud