Begbies Traynor Launches Property Website
BEGBIES TRAYNOR has waded into the estate agency industry with the launch of a property website.
The insolvency division has created the webpage to offload the numerous distressed properties they need to realise assets for.
Ric Traynor, (pictured) executive chairman of Begbies Traynor, said:"We are delighted to launch this distressed property portal which brings together the considerable assets under our control as well as providing a platform for other sellers to advertise their distressed properties.
"Volumes are rising rapidly and we expect the number of properties on the site to grow substantially over the next three months, due to the level of interest we have already received in the site.
There are currently about 350 residential, commercial, retail and industrial properties on the website based in the UK and abroad. They can be viewed at www.begbies-traynorgroup.com.
- Excessive Costs Leads to Insolvency of Restaurants to Increase by 20% in 2018
- Tax fraud Leds Recycling consultant to jail for a period of 21 months
- Companies Failing to Comply with the PSC Register Requirements can be Prosecuted for a Criminal Offence by the Companies House
- Significant Number of Companies Failed in Complying With PSC Requirements
- Baldwins Group Completes the Acquisition of Ayrshire Based Accounting Firm Sinclair Scott
- Panasonic Hit with Penalty of $143m over Fraud and Bribery Scam
- CICs to Report Remuneration of Director