Live FASB Webcast on November 28
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has now opened the registration for the upcoming webcast, IN FOCUS: Understanding the FASB’s Proposals for Investment Companies, Investment Property Entities, and Consolidations.
This live webcast, offered free of charge, will take place on Monday, November 28, 2011, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. EST. Participants in the live broadcast will be eligible for up to 1.5 hours of CPE credit. (Please note that CPE credit is not available for group viewing of the live broadcast.)
The webcast will feature FASB members Marc Siegel and Larry Smith, and FASB Project Manager Upaasna Laungani, discussing the accounting requirements in the Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Financial Services—Investment Companies: Amendments to the Scope, Measurement, and Disclosure Requirements; Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Real Estate—Investment Property Entities; and Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Consolidation: Principal versus Agent Analysis.
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure