Live FASB Webcast on November 28
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has now opened the registration for the upcoming webcast, IN FOCUS: Understanding the FASB’s Proposals for Investment Companies, Investment Property Entities, and Consolidations.
This live webcast, offered free of charge, will take place on Monday, November 28, 2011, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. EST. Participants in the live broadcast will be eligible for up to 1.5 hours of CPE credit. (Please note that CPE credit is not available for group viewing of the live broadcast.)
The webcast will feature FASB members Marc Siegel and Larry Smith, and FASB Project Manager Upaasna Laungani, discussing the accounting requirements in the Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Financial Services—Investment Companies: Amendments to the Scope, Measurement, and Disclosure Requirements; Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Real Estate—Investment Property Entities; and Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Consolidation: Principal versus Agent Analysis.
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue