Live FASB Webcast on November 28
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has now opened the registration for the upcoming webcast, IN FOCUS: Understanding the FASB’s Proposals for Investment Companies, Investment Property Entities, and Consolidations.
This live webcast, offered free of charge, will take place on Monday, November 28, 2011, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. EST. Participants in the live broadcast will be eligible for up to 1.5 hours of CPE credit. (Please note that CPE credit is not available for group viewing of the live broadcast.)
The webcast will feature FASB members Marc Siegel and Larry Smith, and FASB Project Manager Upaasna Laungani, discussing the accounting requirements in the Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Financial Services—Investment Companies: Amendments to the Scope, Measurement, and Disclosure Requirements; Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Real Estate—Investment Property Entities; and Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Consolidation: Principal versus Agent Analysis.
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019