Live FASB Webcast on November 28
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has now opened the registration for the upcoming webcast, IN FOCUS: Understanding the FASB’s Proposals for Investment Companies, Investment Property Entities, and Consolidations.
This live webcast, offered free of charge, will take place on Monday, November 28, 2011, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. EST. Participants in the live broadcast will be eligible for up to 1.5 hours of CPE credit. (Please note that CPE credit is not available for group viewing of the live broadcast.)
The webcast will feature FASB members Marc Siegel and Larry Smith, and FASB Project Manager Upaasna Laungani, discussing the accounting requirements in the Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Financial Services—Investment Companies: Amendments to the Scope, Measurement, and Disclosure Requirements; Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Real Estate—Investment Property Entities; and Proposed Accounting Standards Update—Consolidation: Principal versus Agent Analysis.
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It