MaaS360 Offers Secure Document Sharing on Mobile Devices
Fiberlink, a developer of SaaS-based products for mobile devices, has expanded its MaaS360 software for secure document sharing to allow distribution and management of sensitive corporate information on mobile devices including the iPhone, iPad, and Android.
MaaS360 now provides a Web-based console to centrally manage the sharing of any sensitive documents, from tax returns to financial statements and more, as well as users, access controls, distribution and policies.
Each document can have its own security settings and be distributed to all users, groups or individual devices, creating a personalized document catalog for each employee. In addition, with the introduction of workgroup-oriented roles, MaaS360 offers mobile document sharing features with reporting and workflows.
“Over half of our customers are now using MaaS360 to share sensitive documents because the need to securely integrate business content and workflows on mobile devices is a top priority,” said Fiberlink’s senior vice president of products Jim Szafranski.
For more information, visit www.maas360.com.
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It