Bishop Fleming Buys Target Chartered Accountants' Office
BISHOP FLEMING has bought the Bath office of Target Chartered Accountants.The top 60 firm bought the audit and tax practice which is likely to save more than 40 jobs at Target.
PwC administrators Zelf Hussain and Rob Hunt were appointed joint administrators in November.The Bath, Reading and Rugby offices entered into the insolvency procedure but not the London practice. However, Hussain said previously that the administrators were seeking a buyer for all or part of the group.
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’