Bishop Fleming Buys Target Chartered Accountants' Office
BISHOP FLEMING has bought the Bath office of Target Chartered Accountants.The top 60 firm bought the audit and tax practice which is likely to save more than 40 jobs at Target.
PwC administrators Zelf Hussain and Rob Hunt were appointed joint administrators in November.The Bath, Reading and Rugby offices entered into the insolvency procedure but not the London practice. However, Hussain said previously that the administrators were seeking a buyer for all or part of the group.
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters