Bishop Fleming Buys Target Chartered Accountants' Office
BISHOP FLEMING has bought the Bath office of Target Chartered Accountants.The top 60 firm bought the audit and tax practice which is likely to save more than 40 jobs at Target.
PwC administrators Zelf Hussain and Rob Hunt were appointed joint administrators in November.The Bath, Reading and Rugby offices entered into the insolvency procedure but not the London practice. However, Hussain said previously that the administrators were seeking a buyer for all or part of the group.
- Five-a-side Football Company Discovers Accounting Errors after a Business Review
- British Regulator Fines UBS £27.6m for Reporting Failures
- Big Four Supports Mandatory Reporting of Ethnicity Pay Gap
- Victims of Investment Scams Lost Average of £29,000
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace