Bishop Fleming Buys Target Chartered Accountants' Office
BISHOP FLEMING has bought the Bath office of Target Chartered Accountants.The top 60 firm bought the audit and tax practice which is likely to save more than 40 jobs at Target.
PwC administrators Zelf Hussain and Rob Hunt were appointed joint administrators in November.The Bath, Reading and Rugby offices entered into the insolvency procedure but not the London practice. However, Hussain said previously that the administrators were seeking a buyer for all or part of the group.
- EU Introduces New Laws Regarding Money Laundering Sanctions
- Majority of the Governance Professionals Oppose Increase in FRC Powers
- Monitoring Group Declares Widespread Support for Reform of the Audit Standard Setting Process
- PCAOB sanctions former Senior Partners of Deloitte Turkey over altered documents
- ACCA Signs MoU with the CFA Institute
- Australian Bank to Pay Fine Amounting to A$700m for Not Complying with Money laundering and Counter-terror Financing Laws
- Deloitte Partners Face Formal Complaints by FRC over Autonomy Accounts Scandal