Bishop Fleming Buys Target Chartered Accountants' Office
BISHOP FLEMING has bought the Bath office of Target Chartered Accountants.The top 60 firm bought the audit and tax practice which is likely to save more than 40 jobs at Target.
PwC administrators Zelf Hussain and Rob Hunt were appointed joint administrators in November.The Bath, Reading and Rugby offices entered into the insolvency procedure but not the London practice. However, Hussain said previously that the administrators were seeking a buyer for all or part of the group.
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue