EFRAG Announces Composition of the Technical Expert Group for April 2012
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) has announced the new composition of their technical experts group (TEG) for April 2012. TEG is the operational arm of EFRAG.
Joanna Frykowska and Serge Pattyn were elected as new members of TEG. Mike Ashley was confirmed as Vice-Chairman of TEG. The previous TEG members who stood for re-election, Nicklas Grip, Nicolas de Paillerets, Hans Schoen and Andrea Toselli were reappointed.
- Five-a-side Football Company Discovers Accounting Errors after a Business Review
- British Regulator Fines UBS £27.6m for Reporting Failures
- Big Four Supports Mandatory Reporting of Ethnicity Pay Gap
- Victims of Investment Scams Lost Average of £29,000
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace