EFRAG Announces Composition of the Technical Expert Group for April 2012
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) has announced the new composition of their technical experts group (TEG) for April 2012. TEG is the operational arm of EFRAG.
Joanna Frykowska and Serge Pattyn were elected as new members of TEG. Mike Ashley was confirmed as Vice-Chairman of TEG. The previous TEG members who stood for re-election, Nicklas Grip, Nicolas de Paillerets, Hans Schoen and Andrea Toselli were reappointed.
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue