Hayashi & Wayland Acquires Snyder Accountancy
Hayashi & Wayland Accounting & Consulting announced the acquisition of full-service CPA firm Snyder Accountancy, headquartered in Monterey, Calif., with a satellite office in Salinas, Calif., effective Jan. 1, 2012.
Snyder Accountancy’s five staff members will join the 85 members of Hayashi & Wayland. Financial terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
“From the beginning, what most impressed us were the reputation of Snyder Accountancy and the high level of integrity that David [Snyder, founder of Snyder Accountancy] and his professional staff possess,” said Michael T. Briley, managing partner of Hayashi & Wayland, in a statement. “We soon realized that the cultures of our firms were very similar, and for many other reasons, a merger would be mutually beneficial and make sense.”
Snyder founded Snyder Accountancy in 1981 as Snyder and Associates in Monterey, establishing the Salinas office a year later and an office in Soledad in 1989.
“We are grateful for the loyalty and support our clients have given us over the years,” Snyder stated. “We are excited to be taking this positive step to be able to provide even greater benefits to our clients due to the substantial resources of Hayashi & Wayland.”
Hayashi & Wayland was established in 1976 and currently has offices in Carmel, King City, Monterey, Paso Robles and Salinas. In additional to traditional accounting and consulting services, the firm offers retirement plan services.
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’