Deloitte Acquires Mobile Consultancy Ubermind
Deloitte’s consulting arm has acquired Ubermind, a Seattle-based agency that helps companies develop and use mobile applications.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Ubermind provides mobile strategy, engineering, design and creative services to help companies use or create mobile applications to strengthen their brands and businesses. The Ubermind acquisition will bring proprietary methodologies to Deloitte Consulting.
“Mobile technologies are rapidly reshaping the nature of business,” said Deloitte Consulting LLP national managing director of technology Janet Foutty in a statement. “This represents a significant opportunity for companies to develop new interaction models with customers, employees and stakeholders.”
This acquisition will complement Deloitte’s existing professional services in the areas of mobile, Web, e-commerce, content and enterprise mobile enablement. For more information, visit www.deloitte.com/us/ubermind.
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue