Deloitte Acquires Mobile Consultancy Ubermind
Deloitte’s consulting arm has acquired Ubermind, a Seattle-based agency that helps companies develop and use mobile applications.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Ubermind provides mobile strategy, engineering, design and creative services to help companies use or create mobile applications to strengthen their brands and businesses. The Ubermind acquisition will bring proprietary methodologies to Deloitte Consulting.
“Mobile technologies are rapidly reshaping the nature of business,” said Deloitte Consulting LLP national managing director of technology Janet Foutty in a statement. “This represents a significant opportunity for companies to develop new interaction models with customers, employees and stakeholders.”
This acquisition will complement Deloitte’s existing professional services in the areas of mobile, Web, e-commerce, content and enterprise mobile enablement. For more information, visit www.deloitte.com/us/ubermind.
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud