Deloitte Acquires Mobile Consultancy Ubermind
Deloitte’s consulting arm has acquired Ubermind, a Seattle-based agency that helps companies develop and use mobile applications.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Ubermind provides mobile strategy, engineering, design and creative services to help companies use or create mobile applications to strengthen their brands and businesses. The Ubermind acquisition will bring proprietary methodologies to Deloitte Consulting.
“Mobile technologies are rapidly reshaping the nature of business,” said Deloitte Consulting LLP national managing director of technology Janet Foutty in a statement. “This represents a significant opportunity for companies to develop new interaction models with customers, employees and stakeholders.”
This acquisition will complement Deloitte’s existing professional services in the areas of mobile, Web, e-commerce, content and enterprise mobile enablement. For more information, visit www.deloitte.com/us/ubermind.
- Xero to Acquire HubDoc in Deal Worth $70m
- FRC Imposes Fine of £18m on Audit Firms during the Previous Year
- More than One Million Married and Civil Partnered couples Failed in taking Advantage of the Marriage Allowance
- SEC Fines the Swiss Investment Bank $30m Over Bribery Charges
- Simplified Contract to Aid SMEs Wanting to Apply for Government Work
- Commission Opens an Inquiry against Charity over Poor Financial Controls
- EU Introduces New Laws Regarding Money Laundering Sanctions