Deloitte Acquires Mobile Consultancy Ubermind
Deloitte’s consulting arm has acquired Ubermind, a Seattle-based agency that helps companies develop and use mobile applications.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Ubermind provides mobile strategy, engineering, design and creative services to help companies use or create mobile applications to strengthen their brands and businesses. The Ubermind acquisition will bring proprietary methodologies to Deloitte Consulting.
“Mobile technologies are rapidly reshaping the nature of business,” said Deloitte Consulting LLP national managing director of technology Janet Foutty in a statement. “This represents a significant opportunity for companies to develop new interaction models with customers, employees and stakeholders.”
This acquisition will complement Deloitte’s existing professional services in the areas of mobile, Web, e-commerce, content and enterprise mobile enablement. For more information, visit www.deloitte.com/us/ubermind.
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It