Traphagen Merges in Local NJ Firm
Traphagen Financial Group, a provider of accounting and wealth management services based here, has merged in the Paramus, N.J.-based practice of Gerald Brignola, CPA, effective January 1. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Founded in 1986, Gerald Brignola offers bookkeeping, financial planning/counseling, payroll and retirement planning services.
Transition Advisors, a merger and acquisition consulting firm, assisted in the deal.
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud