Traphagen Merges in Local NJ Firm
Traphagen Financial Group, a provider of accounting and wealth management services based here, has merged in the Paramus, N.J.-based practice of Gerald Brignola, CPA, effective January 1. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Founded in 1986, Gerald Brignola offers bookkeeping, financial planning/counseling, payroll and retirement planning services.
Transition Advisors, a merger and acquisition consulting firm, assisted in the deal.
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure