Traphagen Merges in Local NJ Firm
Traphagen Financial Group, a provider of accounting and wealth management services based here, has merged in the Paramus, N.J.-based practice of Gerald Brignola, CPA, effective January 1. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Founded in 1986, Gerald Brignola offers bookkeeping, financial planning/counseling, payroll and retirement planning services.
Transition Advisors, a merger and acquisition consulting firm, assisted in the deal.
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue