New ICAEW Website on Auditing
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW) has launched a new website dedicated to auditing and its possible reform. The website contains high-level information about the nature and value of auditing, possible options for change, details of current reviews, and a question and answer section.
The website can be accessed at www.trueandfair.org.uk.
- Victims of Investment Scams Lost Average of £29,000
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards