New ICAEW Website on Auditing
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW) has launched a new website dedicated to auditing and its possible reform. The website contains high-level information about the nature and value of auditing, possible options for change, details of current reviews, and a question and answer section.
The website can be accessed at www.trueandfair.org.uk.
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud