Ex-KPMG Director Boosts Grant Thornton’s London Team
FORMER KPMG DIRECTOR Ian Corfield has taken on a partner role at Grant Thornton.
Previously Corfield has worked on various administrations including Manchester Hilton and First Quench Retailing, better known as Threshers, Wine Rack and Victoria Wine.
He joins the firm's London mid-market recovery and reorganisation team working alongside partners David Dunckley and David Riley.
Dunckley, (pictured) head of Grant Thornton mid-market recovery, said: "We are delighted that Ian has joined the mid-market team... He has extensive experience across a number of sectors providing critical support to distressed companies and their funders.
"He is a great fit for our team and his appointment will further strengthen our service offering to corporates and lenders alike."
- Majority of the Governance Professionals Oppose Increase in FRC Powers
- Monitoring Group Declares Widespread Support for Reform of the Audit Standard Setting Process
- PCAOB sanctions former Senior Partners of Deloitte Turkey over altered documents
- ACCA Signs MoU with the CFA Institute
- Australian Bank to Pay Fine Amounting to A$700m for Not Complying with Money laundering and Counter-terror Financing Laws
- Deloitte Partners Face Formal Complaints by FRC over Autonomy Accounts Scandal
- Homebase Purchased for £1 by Hilco from its Australian Owners