Ex-KPMG Director Boosts Grant Thornton’s London Team
FORMER KPMG DIRECTOR Ian Corfield has taken on a partner role at Grant Thornton.
Previously Corfield has worked on various administrations including Manchester Hilton and First Quench Retailing, better known as Threshers, Wine Rack and Victoria Wine.
He joins the firm's London mid-market recovery and reorganisation team working alongside partners David Dunckley and David Riley.
Dunckley, (pictured) head of Grant Thornton mid-market recovery, said: "We are delighted that Ian has joined the mid-market team... He has extensive experience across a number of sectors providing critical support to distressed companies and their funders.
"He is a great fit for our team and his appointment will further strengthen our service offering to corporates and lenders alike."
- Big Four Supports Mandatory Reporting of Ethnicity Pay Gap
- Victims of Investment Scams Lost Average of £29,000
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy