Ex-KPMG Director Boosts Grant Thornton’s London Team
FORMER KPMG DIRECTOR Ian Corfield has taken on a partner role at Grant Thornton.
Previously Corfield has worked on various administrations including Manchester Hilton and First Quench Retailing, better known as Threshers, Wine Rack and Victoria Wine.
He joins the firm's London mid-market recovery and reorganisation team working alongside partners David Dunckley and David Riley.
Dunckley, (pictured) head of Grant Thornton mid-market recovery, said: "We are delighted that Ian has joined the mid-market team... He has extensive experience across a number of sectors providing critical support to distressed companies and their funders.
"He is a great fit for our team and his appointment will further strengthen our service offering to corporates and lenders alike."
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It