Ex-KPMG Director Boosts Grant Thornton’s London Team
FORMER KPMG DIRECTOR Ian Corfield has taken on a partner role at Grant Thornton.
Previously Corfield has worked on various administrations including Manchester Hilton and First Quench Retailing, better known as Threshers, Wine Rack and Victoria Wine.
He joins the firm's London mid-market recovery and reorganisation team working alongside partners David Dunckley and David Riley.
Dunckley, (pictured) head of Grant Thornton mid-market recovery, said: "We are delighted that Ian has joined the mid-market team... He has extensive experience across a number of sectors providing critical support to distressed companies and their funders.
"He is a great fit for our team and his appointment will further strengthen our service offering to corporates and lenders alike."
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure