Riverbourne Brokers Rescued in Competitor Sale
Anthony Cork and Stephen Grant, partners at Wilkins Kennedy, were appointed as administrators to insurance brokers The Riverbourne Group Limited on 19 February 2012.
The administrators have sold the business and assets of the company to Aston Scott and The Insurance Partnership, safeguarding all jobs.
Stephen Grant, partner at Wilkins Kennedy said: ‘I am delighted to have sold the business and would like to thank all the employees who have helped us to keep trading the business and for the support of the creditors which has allowed us to preserve value.’
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business