Riverbourne Brokers Rescued in Competitor Sale
Anthony Cork and Stephen Grant, partners at Wilkins Kennedy, were appointed as administrators to insurance brokers The Riverbourne Group Limited on 19 February 2012.
The administrators have sold the business and assets of the company to Aston Scott and The Insurance Partnership, safeguarding all jobs.
Stephen Grant, partner at Wilkins Kennedy said: ‘I am delighted to have sold the business and would like to thank all the employees who have helped us to keep trading the business and for the support of the creditors which has allowed us to preserve value.’
- Majority of the Governance Professionals Oppose Increase in FRC Powers
- Monitoring Group Declares Widespread Support for Reform of the Audit Standard Setting Process
- PCAOB sanctions former Senior Partners of Deloitte Turkey over altered documents
- ACCA Signs MoU with the CFA Institute
- Australian Bank to Pay Fine Amounting to A$700m for Not Complying with Money laundering and Counter-terror Financing Laws
- Deloitte Partners Face Formal Complaints by FRC over Autonomy Accounts Scandal
- Homebase Purchased for £1 by Hilco from its Australian Owners