Riverbourne Brokers Rescued in Competitor Sale
Anthony Cork and Stephen Grant, partners at Wilkins Kennedy, were appointed as administrators to insurance brokers The Riverbourne Group Limited on 19 February 2012.
The administrators have sold the business and assets of the company to Aston Scott and The Insurance Partnership, safeguarding all jobs.
Stephen Grant, partner at Wilkins Kennedy said: ‘I am delighted to have sold the business and would like to thank all the employees who have helped us to keep trading the business and for the support of the creditors which has allowed us to preserve value.’
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It