Mazars Appointed to Pritchard Stockbrokers
Tim Ball, Steve Wood and Rod Weston of Mazars, are to lead the administration of Bournemouth-based stockbroking company, Pritchard Stockbrokers.
The appointment is part of an arrangement following process agreed by the FSA as a result of court proceedings.
Although some of the company's assets have already been sold to W H Ireland, there is still a substantial amount of money due to more than 5,000 clients, which needs to be handle by the administrators.
The administrators will be writing to all known creditors and clients who may be owed money in the very near future with regard to the appointment, to be followed by proposals and a creditor report within the next eight weeks. Meetings of creditors and clients will be convened within 10 weeks.
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019