Mazars Appointed to Pritchard Stockbrokers
Tim Ball, Steve Wood and Rod Weston of Mazars, are to lead the administration of Bournemouth-based stockbroking company, Pritchard Stockbrokers.
The appointment is part of an arrangement following process agreed by the FSA as a result of court proceedings.
Although some of the company's assets have already been sold to W H Ireland, there is still a substantial amount of money due to more than 5,000 clients, which needs to be handle by the administrators.
The administrators will be writing to all known creditors and clients who may be owed money in the very near future with regard to the appointment, to be followed by proposals and a creditor report within the next eight weeks. Meetings of creditors and clients will be convened within 10 weeks.
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It