Carpet Firm Floored by Tough Trading Conditions
A carpet firm has been placed in administration after being floored by tough trading conditions.
Woven Carpets of Kidderminster Limited - a designer and manufacturer of woven carpets – amassed debts of £700,000. The Stourport-on-Severn-based company employs 69 people and an annual turnover of £3,500,000.
Simon Plant, SFP group partner, and the appointed insolvency practitioner, said: ‘Woven Carpets of Kidderminster Limited experienced a reduction of orders which led to cashflow problems. The company is continuing to trade to maintain goodwill and we are in talks with a number of potentially interested parties for the sale of the business and assets.
- Treasury Planning to Regulate Cryptoasset promotions
- NAO Deepens Analysis of Government Spending
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- What You Need to Know About Forex Order Types
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better