Carpet Firm Floored by Tough Trading Conditions
A carpet firm has been placed in administration after being floored by tough trading conditions.
Woven Carpets of Kidderminster Limited - a designer and manufacturer of woven carpets – amassed debts of £700,000. The Stourport-on-Severn-based company employs 69 people and an annual turnover of £3,500,000.
Simon Plant, SFP group partner, and the appointed insolvency practitioner, said: ‘Woven Carpets of Kidderminster Limited experienced a reduction of orders which led to cashflow problems. The company is continuing to trade to maintain goodwill and we are in talks with a number of potentially interested parties for the sale of the business and assets.
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud