PwC Lines up GAME Pre-Pack Administration
PWC IS LINED UP as pre-pack administrators to struggling high street retailer GAME Group.
Accountancy Age understands that PwC partner Mike Jervis is lined up to take on the administration.
Earlier this week the game retailer, which employs about 10,000 people, suspended shares after saying there was no equity value left in the business.
The Telegraph reports that US retailer GameStop, funds OpCapita and Hilco could be lined up to buy the business out of administration.
A pre-pack administration entails the whole or part of a sale arranged prior to a business entering an insolvency process and sold immediately on appointment of administrators.
- Xero to Acquire HubDoc in Deal Worth $70m
- FRC Imposes Fine of £18m on Audit Firms during the Previous Year
- More than One Million Married and Civil Partnered couples Failed in taking Advantage of the Marriage Allowance
- SEC Fines the Swiss Investment Bank $30m Over Bribery Charges
- Simplified Contract to Aid SMEs Wanting to Apply for Government Work
- Commission Opens an Inquiry against Charity over Poor Financial Controls
- EU Introduces New Laws Regarding Money Laundering Sanctions