PwC Lines up GAME Pre-Pack Administration
PWC IS LINED UP as pre-pack administrators to struggling high street retailer GAME Group.
Accountancy Age understands that PwC partner Mike Jervis is lined up to take on the administration.
Earlier this week the game retailer, which employs about 10,000 people, suspended shares after saying there was no equity value left in the business.
The Telegraph reports that US retailer GameStop, funds OpCapita and Hilco could be lined up to buy the business out of administration.
A pre-pack administration entails the whole or part of a sale arranged prior to a business entering an insolvency process and sold immediately on appointment of administrators.
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019