PwC Lines up GAME Pre-Pack Administration
PWC IS LINED UP as pre-pack administrators to struggling high street retailer GAME Group.
Accountancy Age understands that PwC partner Mike Jervis is lined up to take on the administration.
Earlier this week the game retailer, which employs about 10,000 people, suspended shares after saying there was no equity value left in the business.
The Telegraph reports that US retailer GameStop, funds OpCapita and Hilco could be lined up to buy the business out of administration.
A pre-pack administration entails the whole or part of a sale arranged prior to a business entering an insolvency process and sold immediately on appointment of administrators.
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud