KPMG Announces Sponsorship of LPGA Champ Stacy Lewis
KPMG announced a global sponsorship agreement with LPGA champion Stacy Lewis, who will wear the firm logo for all her golf-related appearances.
Lewis, ranked No. 2 among U.S. women golfers on the LPGA Money List and No. 4 in the world, has begun sporting the firm’s name on her golf shirt and collar while currently defending her title at the Kraft Nabisco Championship in Rancho Mirage, Calif.
This relationship follows the firm’s agreement with golf star Phil Mickelson in 2008, which kicked off KPMG’s sports sponsorship platform.
“We are thrilled to enter into this relationship with Stacy,” said John Veihmeyer, KPMG chairman and CEO, in a statement. “She is a woman of great character, unwavering determination, and professionalism. Her ability to overcome the effects of scoliosis to become one of game’s rising stars is an inspiring story that demonstrates great things can happen when you continue to persevere in spite of the obstacles you face. With her personal integrity, passion for excellence, and support for her community, she embodies the spirit of KPMG.”
Veihmeyer joined Lewis at the Kraft Nabisco Championship Wednesday to announce the partnership.
“I’m proud to pair with KPMG on the LPGA Tour,” Lewis stated. “Their culture of professionalism and integrity, focus on being the best, and commitment to the community and diversity, all resonate strongly with me. They are also great fans of golf. I look forward to building strong and meaningful relationships with KPMG’s partners, employees, and clients.”
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It