KPMG Inks Software and Professional Services Alliance with BlackLine
Financial software provider BlackLine Systems has established an alliance with KPMG to bring BlackLine’s software and the firm’s professional services to clients.
Under this alliance, KPMG will provide its advisory and implementation services for account reconciliations, data matching, close cycle management and other related finance transformation projects, while BlackLine will enable these efforts through its BlackLine Financial Close Software Suite.
KPMG has over 70 consultants worldwide that are BlackLine Certified, having completed a comprehensive training course designed to give them the necessary skills to implement the BlackLine Financial Close Software Suite.
“We see this alliance between BlackLine and KPMG to be a natural extension of the successful relationship we've experienced over the past several years,” said KPMG partner Hakan Aytekin. “We’ve teamed with BlackLine on numerous implementation projects and have enabled our clients to realize the planned benefits by providing high quality resources. Thanks to this alliance, we believe that companies that choose the BlackLine solution will enjoy the confidence of a comprehensive and customized deployment with KPMG’s proven deployment methodology, knowledge of leading practices and skilled resources, combined with BlackLine’s technical expertise.”
- Victims of Investment Scams Lost Average of £29,000
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards