EFRAG Publishes Endorsement Advice and Effects Study Reports
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) has submitted to the European Commission its Endorsement Advice Letters and Effects Study Reports on IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IAS 27 (2011), IAS 28 (2011), and amendments to IAS 32 and IFRS 7.
o EFRAG press release on IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IAS 27 (2011) and IAS 28 (2011) (link to EFRAG website)
o EFRAG press release on amendments to IAS 32 and IFRS 7 (links to EFRAG website)
Links to the endorsement letters are provided in the press releases.
EFRAG has updated its endorsement status update accordingly.
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud
- Xero to Acquire HubDoc in Deal Worth $70m
- FRC Imposes Fine of £18m on Audit Firms during the Previous Year
- More than One Million Married and Civil Partnered couples Failed in taking Advantage of the Marriage Allowance
- SEC Fines the Swiss Investment Bank $30m Over Bribery Charges
- Simplified Contract to Aid SMEs Wanting to Apply for Government Work
- Commission Opens an Inquiry against Charity over Poor Financial Controls