EFRAG Publishes Endorsement Advice and Effects Study Reports
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) has submitted to the European Commission its Endorsement Advice Letters and Effects Study Reports on IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IAS 27 (2011), IAS 28 (2011), and amendments to IAS 32 and IFRS 7.
o EFRAG press release on IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IAS 27 (2011) and IAS 28 (2011) (link to EFRAG website)
o EFRAG press release on amendments to IAS 32 and IFRS 7 (links to EFRAG website)
Links to the endorsement letters are provided in the press releases.
EFRAG has updated its endorsement status update accordingly.
- KPMG administrators appointed at VEL
- KPMG appointed administrators construction and car dealership businesses
- EY secures tenth spot in UK’s best employers list
- EFRAG Publishes Review of work on Financial Reporting
- Plans Revised for Register of Foreign Ownership of UK Properties
- UK’s ‘first ever’ Prosecution of a Director for providing False Company Information
- HMRC requires Money-launderer to pay back £1m or stay behind the bars for seven more years