EFRAG Publishes Endorsement Advice and Effects Study Reports
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) has submitted to the European Commission its Endorsement Advice Letters and Effects Study Reports on IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IAS 27 (2011), IAS 28 (2011), and amendments to IAS 32 and IFRS 7.
o EFRAG press release on IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IAS 27 (2011) and IAS 28 (2011) (link to EFRAG website)
o EFRAG press release on amendments to IAS 32 and IFRS 7 (links to EFRAG website)
Links to the endorsement letters are provided in the press releases.
EFRAG has updated its endorsement status update accordingly.
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters