CPA2Biz Partners with K2 on On-Site Learning
K2 Enterprises has signed a deal with CPA2Biz, the technology and marketing services subsidiary of the American Institute of CPAs, to distribute on-site learning content.
Under the agreement, CPA2Biz will sell K2 Enterprises’ technology-focused educational offerings to new on-site learning clients. Clients that have previously purchased K2 Enterprises’ content through state CPA organizations will continue to be serviced by the existing channel.
Val Steed, a member of K2 Enterprises, presented the organization’s 2012 on-site course lineup recently at a joint meeting of state CPA organization representatives and CPA2Bizin Clearwater, Fla.
“We are thrilled to collaborate with CPA2Biz to help satisfy the demand for on-site learning,” Steed said in a statement. “Under this arrangement, we believe we have an ‘everybody wins’ situation for state CPA organizations, CPA2Biz, K2 Enterprises, and most importantly, those who wish to receive our content.”
CPA2Biz vice president of CPE sales John Toman also praised the deal. “The ability to deliver tailored, professional training opportunities in the workplace on such a core competency as technology is a big win for CPA firms,” he said. “And what makes it better is that we’re pairing K2 Enterprises’ exceptional content with CPA2Biz’s broad expertise in firm solutions.”
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It