ACCA Chief Executive Awarded OBE
ACCA'S CHIEF executive Helen Brand has been awarded the Officer of the British Empire (OBE) in the Queen's Official Birthday Honours list.
Brand has held the position since September 2008 and is also a member of the Prince of Wales' Accounting for Sustainability Supervisory Board, which focuses on helping organisations boost their integrated reporting.
"I truly believe that this honour is in recognition of ACCA's success, of which I am extremely proud to have played a part, alongside its members, students and its staff around the world," she said.
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- What You Need to Know About Forex Order Types
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing