ACCA Chief Executive Awarded OBE
ACCA'S CHIEF executive Helen Brand has been awarded the Officer of the British Empire (OBE) in the Queen's Official Birthday Honours list.
Brand has held the position since September 2008 and is also a member of the Prince of Wales' Accounting for Sustainability Supervisory Board, which focuses on helping organisations boost their integrated reporting.
"I truly believe that this honour is in recognition of ACCA's success, of which I am extremely proud to have played a part, alongside its members, students and its staff around the world," she said.
- SEC Fines the Swiss Investment Bank $30m Over Bribery Charges
- Simplified Contract to Aid SMEs Wanting to Apply for Government Work
- Commission Opens an Inquiry against Charity over Poor Financial Controls
- EU Introduces New Laws Regarding Money Laundering Sanctions
- Majority of the Governance Professionals Oppose Increase in FRC Powers
- Monitoring Group Declares Widespread Support for Reform of the Audit Standard Setting Process
- PCAOB sanctions former Senior Partners of Deloitte Turkey over altered documents