Deloitte Launches Digital Service Line
Deloitte has introduced Deloitte Digital, a new global service line aimed at helping clients harness digital technologies to develop their businesses.
The new service line builds on Deloitte’s recent acquisition of the mobile agency Übermind in January (see Deloitte Acquires Mobile Consultancy Übermind). The Deloitte Digital service line will provide clients with a strategic, creative, user experience, engineering and implementation services across mobile, Web, social media and digital content channels.
The new service line will also leverage a global network of digital studios at various Deloitte member firms around the world serving clients across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific region. Operating fr om nine studios spread across the U.S. U.K., and Australia, Deloitte plans to expand Deloitte Digital aggressively over the next 12 months.
"Clients are asking Deloitte to help them with these leading-edge services,” said Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Lim ited managing director of global consulting John Kerr in a statement. “Digital solutions need to be embedded into their core business—not bolted on. Deloitte's fully integrated offering can help clients take advantage of the full transformative opportunities offered by mobile, social, and cloud on top of enterprise systems and analytics."
For more information, visitwww.deloittedigital.com/work.
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure