Deloitte Launches Digital Service Line
Deloitte has introduced Deloitte Digital, a new global service line aimed at helping clients harness digital technologies to develop their businesses.
The new service line builds on Deloitte’s recent acquisition of the mobile agency Übermind in January (see Deloitte Acquires Mobile Consultancy Übermind). The Deloitte Digital service line will provide clients with a strategic, creative, user experience, engineering and implementation services across mobile, Web, social media and digital content channels.
The new service line will also leverage a global network of digital studios at various Deloitte member firms around the world serving clients across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific region. Operating fr om nine studios spread across the U.S. U.K., and Australia, Deloitte plans to expand Deloitte Digital aggressively over the next 12 months.
"Clients are asking Deloitte to help them with these leading-edge services,” said Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Lim ited managing director of global consulting John Kerr in a statement. “Digital solutions need to be embedded into their core business—not bolted on. Deloitte's fully integrated offering can help clients take advantage of the full transformative opportunities offered by mobile, social, and cloud on top of enterprise systems and analytics."
For more information, visitwww.deloittedigital.com/work.
- Xero to Acquire HubDoc in Deal Worth $70m
- FRC Imposes Fine of £18m on Audit Firms during the Previous Year
- More than One Million Married and Civil Partnered couples Failed in taking Advantage of the Marriage Allowance
- SEC Fines the Swiss Investment Bank $30m Over Bribery Charges
- Simplified Contract to Aid SMEs Wanting to Apply for Government Work
- Commission Opens an Inquiry against Charity over Poor Financial Controls
- EU Introduces New Laws Regarding Money Laundering Sanctions