Financial Accounting Standards Board Launches Website Portal for Nonpublic Entities
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) today announced the launch of its new web portal for nonpublic entities. The portal is designed to make the latest information about FASB activities focused on private companies and not-for-profit organizations easily accessible to stakeholders.
“Our launch of the Nonpublic Entities web portal is the latest in the series of changes in staffing, processes, communication, and outreach efforts that the FASB has been making to better serve the private company and not-for-profit sectors,” stated FASB member Daryl Buck. “This portal will help those constituents more easily find and stay informed about the FASB’s activities involving those sectors.”
The new web portal serves as a clearinghouse for information, resources, and links related to FASB projects of relevance to nonpublic entity stakeholders. It includes updates on recent decisions on FASB projects, as well as updates on upcoming meetings, outreach efforts, nonpublic entity webcasts, and recent meeting minutes.
In addition to offering “one-stop shopping” for FASB activities in the nonpublic entity arena, the web portal also links users directly to information about the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) initiative on nonpublic entities. This includes progress made by the FAF Trustee Working Group on its initiative to improve financial reporting for nonpublic entities.
The FASB nonpublic entities website portal can be accessed at www.fasb.org.
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’