New New-Zealand Standard Setting Arrangements Now in Place
The new XRB Board held its first meeting on 1 July 2011 to consider some governance matters and to approve a number of standards for issue. The XRB has also started producing a new communiqué. The first issue is available here (link to XBR website); it contains a summary of all decisions arrived at during the first XBR board meeting.
Furthermore, a new XRB website has been developed and is now live at www.xrb.govt.nz. The website has specific pages where accounting standards, and auditing and assurance standards, are available. The XRB will not be publishing hard copies of standards.
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud