New New-Zealand Standard Setting Arrangements Now in Place
The new XRB Board held its first meeting on 1 July 2011 to consider some governance matters and to approve a number of standards for issue. The XRB has also started producing a new communiqué. The first issue is available here (link to XBR website); it contains a summary of all decisions arrived at during the first XBR board meeting.
Furthermore, a new XRB website has been developed and is now live at www.xrb.govt.nz. The website has specific pages where accounting standards, and auditing and assurance standards, are available. The XRB will not be publishing hard copies of standards.
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure
- ETL UK Snaps up SRLV Business Advisory and Accountancy Firm
- Government Publishes Draft Regulations on Directors’ Remuneration Policy Changes