Ernst & Young Announces 28 New Partner Admissions In The CIS
Ernst & Young announced on Tuesday the admission of 28 new partners with immediate effect. The appointments have been made as part of the practice expansion in the CIS and are throughout the organization in all service lines and industry sectors as well as across many offices in this sub-area.
“These outstanding individuals were admitted to the partnership based on their performance and career accomplishments,” said Karl Johansson, CIS Managing Partner. “We expect them to make great contributions in their new roles and to help us capitalize on our current opportunities while laying the foundation for future growth.”
Ernst & Young, a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, expands its services and resources in accordance with clients’ needs throughout the CIS. 3,500 professionals work at 18 offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Krasnodar, Togliatti, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Baku, Kyiv, Donetsk, Tashkent, Tbilisi, Yerevan, and Minsk.
- KPMG administrators appointed at VEL
- KPMG appointed administrators construction and car dealership businesses
- EY secures tenth spot in UK’s best employers list
- EFRAG Publishes Review of work on Financial Reporting
- Plans Revised for Register of Foreign Ownership of UK Properties
- UK’s ‘first ever’ Prosecution of a Director for providing False Company Information
- HMRC requires Money-launderer to pay back £1m or stay behind the bars for seven more years