Ernst & Young Announces 28 New Partner Admissions In The CIS
Ernst & Young announced on Tuesday the admission of 28 new partners with immediate effect. The appointments have been made as part of the practice expansion in the CIS and are throughout the organization in all service lines and industry sectors as well as across many offices in this sub-area.
“These outstanding individuals were admitted to the partnership based on their performance and career accomplishments,” said Karl Johansson, CIS Managing Partner. “We expect them to make great contributions in their new roles and to help us capitalize on our current opportunities while laying the foundation for future growth.”
Ernst & Young, a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, expands its services and resources in accordance with clients’ needs throughout the CIS. 3,500 professionals work at 18 offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Krasnodar, Togliatti, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Baku, Kyiv, Donetsk, Tashkent, Tbilisi, Yerevan, and Minsk.
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019