EFRAG Update With Meeting Summary For The July EFRAG TEG Meeting
The EFRAG TEG meeting was held on 13 to 15 July 2011. Highlights from the meeting were:
EFRAG finalized its draft endorsement advice and a draft effects study report on IAS 19 Employee Benefits, as revised in 2011, and on the Amendments to IAS 1Presentation of Items of Comprehensive Income.
EFRAG finalised its draft comment letter to the IASB on the Exposure Draft Improvements to IFRSs 2009-2011(the ED). The draft comment letter supports the amendments proposed in the ED, however recommends bringing further clarifications to IAS 12 in respect of taxes on distribution to owners.
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019