EFRAG Update With Meeting Summary For The July EFRAG TEG Meeting
The EFRAG TEG meeting was held on 13 to 15 July 2011. Highlights from the meeting were:
EFRAG finalized its draft endorsement advice and a draft effects study report on IAS 19 Employee Benefits, as revised in 2011, and on the Amendments to IAS 1Presentation of Items of Comprehensive Income.
EFRAG finalised its draft comment letter to the IASB on the Exposure Draft Improvements to IFRSs 2009-2011(the ED). The draft comment letter supports the amendments proposed in the ED, however recommends bringing further clarifications to IAS 12 in respect of taxes on distribution to owners.
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud