KPMG International Appoints UK Deputy Chairman
Alan Buckle (pictured), the current global head of advisory, will take over as deputy chairman fr om 1 October, succeeding KPMG Australia's John Harrison, who retired earlier this year. Buckle will continue to be based in the UK and will focus particularly on developing markets, the firm announced.
Michael Andrew, the chairman-elect of KPMG International, also announced that Mark Goodburn, a US-based partner, will take over from Buckle as global head of advisory. Greg Wiebe of KPMG in Canada will take on the role of global head of tax from Loughlin Hickey, who retired from KPMG.
Andrew said: "Our leadership team combines geographic balance and global perspective with exceptional skills and experience to meet the critical needs of KPMG member firms' clients.
"With our 138,000 skilled and motivated people, we are focused on making a difference by delivering the highest-quality services with greater insight and innovation and with the structure and culture to best serve our clients and communities - wh erever we operate, whether local, regional or global," he added.
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure