KPMG International Appoints UK Deputy Chairman
Alan Buckle (pictured), the current global head of advisory, will take over as deputy chairman fr om 1 October, succeeding KPMG Australia's John Harrison, who retired earlier this year. Buckle will continue to be based in the UK and will focus particularly on developing markets, the firm announced.
Michael Andrew, the chairman-elect of KPMG International, also announced that Mark Goodburn, a US-based partner, will take over from Buckle as global head of advisory. Greg Wiebe of KPMG in Canada will take on the role of global head of tax from Loughlin Hickey, who retired from KPMG.
Andrew said: "Our leadership team combines geographic balance and global perspective with exceptional skills and experience to meet the critical needs of KPMG member firms' clients.
"With our 138,000 skilled and motivated people, we are focused on making a difference by delivering the highest-quality services with greater insight and innovation and with the structure and culture to best serve our clients and communities - wh erever we operate, whether local, regional or global," he added.
- Five-a-side Football Company Discovers Accounting Errors after a Business Review
- British Regulator Fines UBS £27.6m for Reporting Failures
- Big Four Supports Mandatory Reporting of Ethnicity Pay Gap
- Victims of Investment Scams Lost Average of £29,000
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace