KPMG International Appoints UK Deputy Chairman
Alan Buckle (pictured), the current global head of advisory, will take over as deputy chairman fr om 1 October, succeeding KPMG Australia's John Harrison, who retired earlier this year. Buckle will continue to be based in the UK and will focus particularly on developing markets, the firm announced.
Michael Andrew, the chairman-elect of KPMG International, also announced that Mark Goodburn, a US-based partner, will take over from Buckle as global head of advisory. Greg Wiebe of KPMG in Canada will take on the role of global head of tax from Loughlin Hickey, who retired from KPMG.
Andrew said: "Our leadership team combines geographic balance and global perspective with exceptional skills and experience to meet the critical needs of KPMG member firms' clients.
"With our 138,000 skilled and motivated people, we are focused on making a difference by delivering the highest-quality services with greater insight and innovation and with the structure and culture to best serve our clients and communities - wh erever we operate, whether local, regional or global," he added.
- Xero to Acquire HubDoc in Deal Worth $70m
- FRC Imposes Fine of £18m on Audit Firms during the Previous Year
- More than One Million Married and Civil Partnered couples Failed in taking Advantage of the Marriage Allowance
- SEC Fines the Swiss Investment Bank $30m Over Bribery Charges
- Simplified Contract to Aid SMEs Wanting to Apply for Government Work
- Commission Opens an Inquiry against Charity over Poor Financial Controls
- EU Introduces New Laws Regarding Money Laundering Sanctions