Intuit Offers Android Access to QuickBooks
Intuit has introduced QuickBooks Mobile for Android, giving users of Google Android devices remote access to their QuickBooks data.
The application automatically synchronizes with the Online, Pro and Premier versions of QuickBooks. Features include the ability to view customer details, see changes and additions in customer contact information, create on-the-spot sales estimates, and create, manage and email invoices remotely.
QuickBooks Mobile access is free for any current QuickBooks Online subscriber and is available to QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2011 customers through a subscription. QuickBooks Mobile is also available for Apple iPhone users. The free app can be downloaded directly from the Android Market or Apple iTunes.
- Xero to Acquire HubDoc in Deal Worth $70m
- FRC Imposes Fine of £18m on Audit Firms during the Previous Year
- More than One Million Married and Civil Partnered couples Failed in taking Advantage of the Marriage Allowance
- SEC Fines the Swiss Investment Bank $30m Over Bribery Charges
- Simplified Contract to Aid SMEs Wanting to Apply for Government Work
- Commission Opens an Inquiry against Charity over Poor Financial Controls
- EU Introduces New Laws Regarding Money Laundering Sanctions