Intuit Offers Android Access to QuickBooks
Intuit has introduced QuickBooks Mobile for Android, giving users of Google Android devices remote access to their QuickBooks data.
The application automatically synchronizes with the Online, Pro and Premier versions of QuickBooks. Features include the ability to view customer details, see changes and additions in customer contact information, create on-the-spot sales estimates, and create, manage and email invoices remotely.
QuickBooks Mobile access is free for any current QuickBooks Online subscriber and is available to QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2011 customers through a subscription. QuickBooks Mobile is also available for Apple iPhone users. The free app can be downloaded directly from the Android Market or Apple iTunes.
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- What You Need to Know About Forex Order Types
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing