Intuit Offers Android Access to QuickBooks
Intuit has introduced QuickBooks Mobile for Android, giving users of Google Android devices remote access to their QuickBooks data.
The application automatically synchronizes with the Online, Pro and Premier versions of QuickBooks. Features include the ability to view customer details, see changes and additions in customer contact information, create on-the-spot sales estimates, and create, manage and email invoices remotely.
QuickBooks Mobile access is free for any current QuickBooks Online subscriber and is available to QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2011 customers through a subscription. QuickBooks Mobile is also available for Apple iPhone users. The free app can be downloaded directly from the Android Market or Apple iTunes.
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue