Intuit Offers Android Access to QuickBooks
Intuit has introduced QuickBooks Mobile for Android, giving users of Google Android devices remote access to their QuickBooks data.
The application automatically synchronizes with the Online, Pro and Premier versions of QuickBooks. Features include the ability to view customer details, see changes and additions in customer contact information, create on-the-spot sales estimates, and create, manage and email invoices remotely.
QuickBooks Mobile access is free for any current QuickBooks Online subscriber and is available to QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2011 customers through a subscription. QuickBooks Mobile is also available for Apple iPhone users. The free app can be downloaded directly from the Android Market or Apple iTunes.
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud