HMRC Advisory Fuel Rates from 1 September 2017
The latest rates have dropped slightly in comparison to the rates in the previous quarter. The Exception to this downward trend are fuel rates for petrol cars with engine size of 1400cc or less and diesel cars with an engine of more than 2000cc. The rates of previous quarter can be used for up to one month from the date the new fuel rates will be applicable in the country. The rates would only be applicable in the following situations:
- Reimburse employees for trips for business purposes using company cars.
- Require employees to payback the cost of fuel used for private or personal travel.
The amount per mile for cars using diesel is as follows:
· 9p for cars with capacity of 1600cc or less
· 11p for cars with engine size of over 1600cc but less than 11p
· 12p for cars with size of over 2000cc.Hybrid cars will either be treated as petrol or diesel cars for this purpose.
- Employers can no longer use their Credit Cards to pay their PAYE Liability
- Misco UK Collapses into Administration
- Data protection rules for Charities to be tighten up by the Fundraising Regulator
- Premier League Hits Season- Record ‘£1.4bn Transfer Spend’
- HMRC Advisory Fuel Rates from 1 September 2017
- UK Government Consults on Cyber Security Measures
- Charity Commission Releases 2017 Annual return