EY Secures Tenth Spot in UK’s Best Employers List
EY has been named in the top ten as part of a list of best 25 companies to work for in the UK according to a recent survey conducted by the Sunday Times.
The rankings in the list are based on views of 261,559 employees that took part in the survey this year. A total of 799 organisations participated in the survey this year.
The professional services firms have taken a leap in this year’s survey with EY securing tenth spot in the list of best employers while Deloitte moving up to the thirteenth place in the list.
The survey covered areas such as remuneration, environment, opportunity, leadership and other employee beneficial aspects of the companies.
EY by finishing tenth in this year’s list secured the highest spot among the professional services firm and moved up by seven places in the list followed by Deloitte which took thirteenth place in the top 25 listing and also improved its ranking from the previous year in which it has finished at the 18th position.
An internal survey was also conducted which further consolidated the fact of EY’s employee friendly policy with 84% of the respondents claiming the organization to be flexible and 67% answering that the organization helped them in improving their living standards. Majority of the employees considered the flexible environment of the organization to be the main reason of them joining or remaining in the organization.
Financial services firms also succeeded in making to the list with TSB securing fourth while a new established firm Santander holding the fifteenth position.
- Treasury Planning to Regulate Cryptoasset promotions
- NAO Deepens Analysis of Government Spending
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- What You Need to Know About Forex Order Types
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better