ACCA is "Leading Accountancy Body" - Survey
EMPLOYERS RATE ACCA as the leading global accountancy body, according to a survey commissioned by the institute.
Millward Brown, which carried out the survey, contacted 1,300 employers in 20 countries. The respondents rated the institute first for reputation, influence and size by employers around the world.
Helen Brand, chief executive of ACCA, said: "These results show that professional accountancy adds value to business on a global basis. At a time of continuing economic instability, the role of our members on the business stage is critical. I am especially pleased to note that employers of our members recognise the contribution ACCA is making as a leading global body.
ACCA has grown its global membership, which now stands at over 147,000 members, compared with 140,000 announced in 2010. The institute's worldwide student base has reached 424,000, up up 20,000 year on year.
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure