ACCA is "Leading Accountancy Body" - Survey
EMPLOYERS RATE ACCA as the leading global accountancy body, according to a survey commissioned by the institute.
Millward Brown, which carried out the survey, contacted 1,300 employers in 20 countries. The respondents rated the institute first for reputation, influence and size by employers around the world.
Helen Brand, chief executive of ACCA, said: "These results show that professional accountancy adds value to business on a global basis. At a time of continuing economic instability, the role of our members on the business stage is critical. I am especially pleased to note that employers of our members recognise the contribution ACCA is making as a leading global body.
ACCA has grown its global membership, which now stands at over 147,000 members, compared with 140,000 announced in 2010. The institute's worldwide student base has reached 424,000, up up 20,000 year on year.
- Xero to Acquire HubDoc in Deal Worth $70m
- FRC Imposes Fine of £18m on Audit Firms during the Previous Year
- More than One Million Married and Civil Partnered couples Failed in taking Advantage of the Marriage Allowance
- SEC Fines the Swiss Investment Bank $30m Over Bribery Charges
- Simplified Contract to Aid SMEs Wanting to Apply for Government Work
- Commission Opens an Inquiry against Charity over Poor Financial Controls
- EU Introduces New Laws Regarding Money Laundering Sanctions