Netfira Brings Mobile E-commerce to Accounting Packages
Netfira has upgraded its Netfira Shop software to include support for Apple iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, along with Android-based phones and tablets.
A key part of the Netfira Shop upgrade is live e-commerce access via mobile devices to various accounting systems, including MYOB, QuickBooks, a range of Sage products, and a New Zealand-based software package known as Ostendo.
Netfira Shop offers mobile shoppers access to product details retrieved directly from the seller’s accounting system. Stock pricing and availability reflect what’s actually in stock and does not rely on the e-commerce system being manually updated or product information being uploaded. As orders are placed online, they are automatically inserted into the company’s accounting system.
“Businesses using Netfira Shop as their e-commerce platform will now find their Web sites automatically mobile device friendly,” said Earl White, Netfira’s sales manager for the Asia Pacific “For example, a Netfira Shop store will appear more like a native app to iPhone shopper than a normal Web page.”
Netfira Shop works on a fee-per-transaction basis, with a $1.50 charge for each order placed via the e-commerce site into the company accounting system. A trial version can be downloaded from www.netfira.com.au/shop.
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It