E&Y to Sponsor Glasgow Commonwealth Games
ERNST & YOUNG will sponsor the 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games.The sponsorship deal marked the official opening of the firm's offices at G1 in George Square, central Glasgow.
"We are extremely proud to be the first global business to pledge its support for Glasgow 2014 and believe our heritage, our history and our position at the heart of the city makes us a natural partner for the games," Douglas Nisbet, Ernst & Young Glasgow office managing partner.
"We are committed to providing Glasgow 2014 with world-class professional services support as we work together to achieve those goals and deliver a successful Games that Glasgow and Scotland can be proud of."
First minister Alex Salmond said: "I'm delighted to welcome Ernst & Young as the third official supporter of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games announced in as many weeks.
"One of Ernst & Young's founders - Arthur Young - was born in Glasgow and it is fitting that the firm will now help bring this fantastic sporting event to his home city."
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It