New IVSC Appointments
The International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) has announced a number of new appointments, following the annual general meeting of the organisation held in Hong Kong on 5 November 2011.
The new appointments include:
- IVSC Board of Trustees - Frank Vettese (incoming Managing Partner & Chief Executive, Deloitte Canada), Akihiro Watanabe (GCA)
- International Valuation Standards Board - Dr. Cindy Ma (Houlihan Lokey)
- International Valuation Professional Board - Chris Mercer (Mercer Capital Management), Professor Nick French (Oxford Brookes University), Greg Forsythe (Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, moving from Vice-Chair to Chair), Roy Farthing (Ernst & Young, new Vice-Chair).
Click for press release (link to IVSC website).
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud
- Xero to Acquire HubDoc in Deal Worth $70m
- FRC Imposes Fine of £18m on Audit Firms during the Previous Year
- More than One Million Married and Civil Partnered couples Failed in taking Advantage of the Marriage Allowance