New IVSC Appointments
The International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) has announced a number of new appointments, following the annual general meeting of the organisation held in Hong Kong on 5 November 2011.
The new appointments include:
- IVSC Board of Trustees - Frank Vettese (incoming Managing Partner & Chief Executive, Deloitte Canada), Akihiro Watanabe (GCA)
- International Valuation Standards Board - Dr. Cindy Ma (Houlihan Lokey)
- International Valuation Professional Board - Chris Mercer (Mercer Capital Management), Professor Nick French (Oxford Brookes University), Greg Forsythe (Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, moving from Vice-Chair to Chair), Roy Farthing (Ernst & Young, new Vice-Chair).
Click for press release (link to IVSC website).
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- Internet Security: How to Prevent Attacks on the Network
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019