New IVSC Appointments
The International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) has announced a number of new appointments, following the annual general meeting of the organisation held in Hong Kong on 5 November 2011.
The new appointments include:
- IVSC Board of Trustees - Frank Vettese (incoming Managing Partner & Chief Executive, Deloitte Canada), Akihiro Watanabe (GCA)
- International Valuation Standards Board - Dr. Cindy Ma (Houlihan Lokey)
- International Valuation Professional Board - Chris Mercer (Mercer Capital Management), Professor Nick French (Oxford Brookes University), Greg Forsythe (Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, moving from Vice-Chair to Chair), Roy Farthing (Ernst & Young, new Vice-Chair).
Click for press release (link to IVSC website).
- Five-a-side Football Company Discovers Accounting Errors after a Business Review
- British Regulator Fines UBS £27.6m for Reporting Failures
- Big Four Supports Mandatory Reporting of Ethnicity Pay Gap
- Victims of Investment Scams Lost Average of £29,000
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace