Pages: 1
RSS
CFA or MBA

Hi i have to choose between MBA and CFA, what is the good one now days?

if you are comparing CFA with MBA Finance then definatly CFA is much more higher then MBA

i am comparing MBA marketing

MBA marketing is much better intresting field then CFA. you must look and compare your likings

With regards to marketing side, marketing of financial products can be best described in MBA while the indepth knowledge of those financial products is best described in CFA, where gaining knowledge thru CFA, marketing of financial products can well be done by gaining confidence for the investors bein professional in specific subject.

MBA marketing and CFA are completely different fields. One related to sales & marketing and other related to finance. if you are looking for the easy one then surely it is MBA and be well prepared for a tough time as sales is always very tough however once you reach at a certain level of experience, you surely encash your experience and reputation.

On the other side, CFA is extremely difficult and cannot be done easily. It takes time, effort and commitment, However CFA's draw a very high salary since they are limited in quantity.

Hope this helps.

Nabeel Shaukat
http://www.readyratios.com/articles/

Nabeel Shaukat Butt wrote:
MBA marketing and CFA are completely different fields. One related to sales & marketing and other related to finance . if you are looking for the easy one then surely it is MBA and be well prepared for a tough time as sales is always very tough however once you reach at a certain level of experience, you surely encash your experience and reputation.

On the other side, CFA is extremely difficult and cannot be done easily. It takes time, effort and commitment , However CFA's draw a very high salary since they are limited in quantity.

Hope this helps.

Nabeel Shaukat
http://www.readyratios.com/articles/
Hi....I want to understand and learn balance sheet ratios in detail and with practical use for lending a customer in a bank........I mean analyzing balance sheet for funding his business .....Please suggest ............  
Pages: 1