ReadyRatios integration with QuickBooks Online
Importing accounting data from QuickBooks is easy with the new feature in ReadyRatios financial analysis. QuickBooks Online is one of the most popular accounting software applications with over 3 million subscribers in the U.S. If you are one of them you can now perform an in-depth financial analysis with ReadyRatios software. Just sign in (https://www.readyratios.com/qb/) using your existing QuickBooks account, connect to your company and click "Import Data".
You will get financial statements and a detailed report about the financial position of your company with more than 40 ratios and metrics. No financial knowledge is required. The resulting report is no different from the report compiled by a professional analyst.
ReadyRatios seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online and provides insight into how the company is performing and how to improve its efficiency. If you are an accountant and need to work with more than one client you can add multiple connections to QuickBooks. The app can also be accessed from the Apps menu in QuickBooks Online.
- ReadyRatios integration with QuickBooks Online
- ReadyRatios introduced listed companies' financial analysis and benchmarking
- BlackLine targets outsourcers as a medium to reach out to small and medium sized businesses
- EY Collaborates with Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting to provide Information on Tax issues through CCH IntelliConnect
- Deloitte Consulting Teams up with SAP America to Develop and Provide New Digital Offerings to its Clients
- FASB Proposes Changes in Presentation of Financial Statements
- SAP RealSpend Budgeting App Launched by SAP