Bishop Takes Charge of BDO Bristol
BDO is an international accounting network that provides advisory services in 144 countries. Andrea Bishop, a partner of BDO, has been working for BDO for the last ten years in Bristoland now she has recently been elected as in-charge of BDO’s 160-strong team, being the south west division of BDO. Andrea has been chosen in-charge of the team after being run by Graham Randall for three years.
Andrea has working experience with the CBI director general Sir Digby Jones. Before working with the CBI, Andrea Bishophad worked with Ernst & Young (EY) for ten years. While working with the large firms, she got much experience in working with large and global businesses and in technology sector as well.
Bishop has said that she is feeling pleasedtaking over the person in-charge’s seat of BDO’s full service in Bristol. She also confirms that their team is well experienced and they are also evaluating the prospective benefits of gaining a large number of new clients in the future, as this will boost their turnover as well as make their work profile better than before when she took over the leadership.
During Graham Randall’s tenure, BDO Bristol office has experienced a large change as the firm has moved to Bridgewater House in 2012. And also BDO and PKF have been merged and their work in coordination to serve the clients in south west and in south Wales has increased the magnitude of change. PKF International is a global network of firms bound together to provide audit, assurance and tax services in 150 countries. Furthermore, the firm is in the process of gaining 6000 sq. ft. of space at Bridgewater House and also a decision of increasing the staff by 20% is under consideration.
- AIM-listed Mining Company GoldStone Switches Auditor
- New Study Reveals 55% of Public Believe Auditors’ could Prevent Company failures’
- FRC Hands KPMG a £5m Fine over Co-Operative Bank’s Audit Failings
- IAASB Consults on Simplifying Auditing Standards for Small Entities with Less Complexities
- Anglo American Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its External Auditor
- SEC uncovers $20m Accounting Fraud at Celadon Group
- Deloitte Resigned as Ferrexpo Auditor over Concerns Regarding Misappropriation of Charity Funds