EBITDA of Brick Brewing Doubles to Almost $1.2 Million In The First Quarter
According to recent statistics that Brick Brewing is the largest and reputab4 8.1.le Canadian company in Ontario. On 5th June 2012, Brick Brewing announced its first quarter financial report. According to president and CEO of Brick brewing that “Brick Brewing Company is ready to start its fiscal year i-e 2013”. Moreover, he declared that during the phase of first quarter, the LCBO volume gets increased to almost 43 percent as compared to previous quarter. Secondly, he declared that company succeeded to achieved maximum sales in second quarter and also improved the ratio of gross profit as well as net revenue ratio by almost % 0.5 million. According to CEO that Brick Brewing completely focused on generating additional costs and save almost $ I million in different operating costs. Moreover, this Canadian Company also declared its redesigned portfolio which contains Waterloo Amber as well as Waterloo IPA. On the other hand, in first quarter the legislated price gets increases. Moreover, beer drinkers in Ontario are completely dependent on Laker beers for providing great and best beer value. In the first quarter, the significant and important investment that company made on brewing quality. Furthermore, CEO of Brick Brewing promised that company continued to achieve profitable and remarkable growth in 2013. Now for the convenience of readers, we would like to discuss the financial highlights of Brick Brewing first quarter.
· During the first quarter, the net revenues of Brick Brewing were almost $ 8.6 million. On the other hand, in the first quarter of 2012 the net revenues were $ 8.1 million.
· Secondly, in first quarter the ratio of gross profit was 25.8 percent as compared to previous year which was 20.7 percent.
· Lastly, EBITDA of Brick Brewing in first quarter get doubled almost $ 1.2 million. On the other hand, in the first quarter of 2012 the EBITDA was $ 0.6 million.
Finally, these are important financial highlight of Brick Brewing and these financial rations completely shows the financial position of Brick Brewing in the first quarter.
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It