FRC Annual Report Welcome by ACCA
It is reported that international association of chartered certified accountants has greeting and welcomed the FRC annual report of 2013. ACCA also gave congratulation to the chairman of FRC on his great service of 9 years to corporate governance. ACCA encourages the current best performance and growth of chairman of FRC. According to the ACCA the chairman of FRC has made good progress in developing the corporate governance. The work and efforts of this chairman will bring good results in the future to help the capital market to perform well.
The department of ACCA also welcomed the transparent and constructive nature of FRC in audit and supervisory bodies. The ACCA regulatory process continues to be of a best value and standard in the world.
The executive director of ACCA Company, Peter Large said that ACCA wants to share the commitment to FRC to give confidence to clients. Now it is possible to deal with complaints and issues with ease. The FRC Company is famous to deal with complaints in a better way. The regulatory body of FRC is doing great effort to solve the problems of clients and customers. It shows the good performance of FRC Company in the favor of clients.
The Peter large said that we want to say welcome and congratulation to the chairman of FRC on his great work and achievements. He has completed the nine years of his great work to make the FRC great department. Now more investors are looking to deal with FRC due to its great reputation and efforts. He further said that we are looking forward to create close relations with FRC at any cost because it is beneficial for both. The further relations with FRC will be good for us in the future time. He said that the chairmen of FRC have solved the problems of company in a better way. If you want to have best performance in the company you should view the profile of FRC. Now the name of this company has become very famous and popular in the world due to its great effort.
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue