Africa’s Progression and Business Growth: Take a Closer Look at the Key Issues at ACCA Convention
The biggest challenge of today’s African businesses is securing growth and properly dealing with the highly competitive global economy. During the recent convention of the ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) in Johannesburg, South Africa, which is to be held on 16 April 2014, the business leaders, finance experts will discuss about the key issues and the proposed solutions.
More than 50 CEO, CFO and business leaders will contribute in the convention. The is conversion titled – “The $2.7 Trillion Continent – Securing Growth Transformation” where the experts will be discussing about the key factors that are primarily responsible for preventing business growth and take a closer look at the African economy. Additionally, they will share their experiences to find out how the CEOs and CFOs can successfully combat the current and upcoming challenges.
In this convention the financial experts will also be discussing about how the African business leaders can work together to ensure the capital flow across the continent and preparing the businesses for considering the risks and the strategies to deal with the issues. Apart from them, they will discuss about managing financial talents.
In this conversion, the speakers and participants include –
· Prof. Oliver Saasa, Managing Consultant of Premier Consult Ltd.
· Victor Seekese, Chief Executive of SizweNtsalubaGobodo.
· Richard Etemesi, CEO of South Africa and Area General Manager – Southern Africa, Standard Chartered.
· Nnamdi Oranye, Partner, Indian Atlantic Telecoms.
· Hentus Honiball and Simon Venables, Partner/Directors with PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
· Anthony Thunstrom, COO of global Africa practice, KPMG.
· Mike Nyinaku, Chief Executive of BEIGE Group.
· Helen Brand OBE, ACCA’s Chief Executive
According to the Jamil Ampomah, ACCA’s Director Sub-Saharan Africa: ACCA appreciates new thinking from the chief executives and also the convention gives the opportunities to the chief executives to listen and share the valuable experiences across the continent as well as around the world about how to maximize the possibilities and maximize the future opportunities.