ACCA Appointed Ex Airline Marketing Head of its Marketing
Like other management practices, strategy is the heart of marketing. ACCA aims to focus with strategic growth of its market. ACCA decides, only talented, experienced and market leader can successfully build the strategy that boost ACCA’s growth.
Simon Lilly has been appointed as a Director of Sales and Marketing at ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). Simon currently has 15 years of rich experience as a senior director in the aviation industry. He already worked with British Airways for five years in various roles. Simon is renowned due to his “super brands” like - Flybe Airline and Ancillary Revenues. He is responsible for building global sales, launching and managing airlines as well as their loyalty schemes, customer retention program as well as CRM programs.
In a recent interview, Simon says that, he joins ACCA and he has a new growth strategy to 2020. According to Simon, this is an exciting time frame to dive into next commercial changes in a completely different sector where ACCA have 91 offices across the globe and he is responsible to develop the opportunities for a new and emerging market.
Finally, Stephen Heathcote, Executive director – Markets, ACCA adds: ACCA’s future growth is boosted when Simon joined as a senior commercial leader in a cutting edge retail sector. His amazing marketing talent can easily transferable to ACCA and boost its growth ambitions.
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better
- ICAEW Signs MoU with ICAI
- Companies House Updates the Penalty Appeal Proceess for Late Filing
- In The Next Recession, You Can Make Money Rather Than Lose It