Going Concern Acquired by the Community of Online Career; Accountingfly
The community of online career, the Accountingfly made an announcement of their intention to acquire the publication of online accounting news known as the GoingConcern.com. The publication is expected to continue operating independently while Caleb Newquist, the founding editor will continue maintaining his position as the editor in chief while maintaining the new role as content head for Accountingfly.
Being a former member of the family of Sift Media, Going Concern also includes the Accounting WEB and covers the developing and breaking accounting news with an insider analysis and at the same time focuses on firms and accountants who shape the profession.
Jeff Phillips, the CEO of Accountingfly said that by teaming up with the Going concern, it means that there are more and more opportunities offered in providing content that is meaningful to accountants while they are still young in their careers. Accounting employers are also helped since employers are seeking for new ways in connecting with talent. There is a big and highly engaged audience of early career accountants and they would be happy to introduce those accountants to clients and who happen to be some of the best employers one can find in the profession. There is a lot of excitement by the employers of Accountingfly in regard to the opportunity of reaching the audience.
Employers make use of the online career community, Accountingfly in recruiting interns and early careers and also in getting experienced accountants through searching tailor made candidates’ profiles. The Sift Media managing director, Tom Dunkerley stated that they are indeed impressed with Jeff together with his team at Accountingfly. They are added that they are very confident that they will give Going Concern the focus it so much needs and also help in making a success that is much bigger. Due to this sale, it will be possible to invest more energy and resources in setting up the brand of AccountingWEB and also the audience across the globe.
- Victims of Investment Scams Lost Average of £29,000
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards